2

Trick to have Multiple Homepages in Google Chrome




Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine.  Nowadays Internet has became an inseparable part of our life. However, I mainly use Google Chrome or Firefox to surf on the Internet. Google Chrome covers 22.4% Internet users and it is the 3rd most popular Internet Browser. However, Sometimes we have some site that are our favourite and we want to check them regularly. As an example, Whenever I open my Browser, I want my blog to be opened (hacks-crazy.blogspot.com) as well as Facebook automatically. This is what is called setting up multiple Homepages. So Today am going to share an amazing trick, "Trick to have Multiple Homepages in Google Chrome" !!!








Follow these steps to have multiple Homepages in Google Chrome:-

As we you know that, whenever you open your Google Chrome browser, it will always open your default homepage. So, By applying this trick you can open Multiple Homepages in your Google Chrome Browser automatically!!!




  • Open Google Chrome Browser and click on the Wrench (Settings) button present at the top right corner.





  • Now select the options button from the drop-down menu.





  • Now it will open a new window, Click on Basics Tab at the left side of the screen. At the Start-up Field, Choose Open the following pages option.























  • When you click on Add button, A new window will appear. It will ask you to enter the URL of the website that you want to view at your Start-up. Just see the snapshots shown below. Here I have added my site and facebook.









  • Now close this window. And Restart your browser. You will see the pages opening that you have added.





Now browse your favourite sites using Google Chrome!!!!


I hope you have enjoyed my article!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

2 Respones to "Trick to have Multiple Homepages in Google Chrome"

STALINWESLEY said...
7 October 2011 at 18:15

NICE POST ........

THANKS FRIEND ..........

Kuldeep Khatri said...
7 October 2011 at 20:26

THnxx!!!
Keep Commenting!!
Keep Visiting!!!
It motivates us!!!

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali