4

Trick to get Domain Email for your Website for free



Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. Today am back with an awesome trick especially for bloggers and webmasters. You must have seen many bloggers around who have mails like admin@theirsite.com. So, I am going to share a trick to get a free domain Email for your Website. For this trick, you must have a Gmail Account and also a paid domain like .com,.in,etc. as free blogging platform domains like blogspot.com are not accepted currently by this method.





Steps to get a free domain Email for your Website:-

  • Go to this website- https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/domain/new
  • Enter the URL of your website without http://www.
  • Now click on Get Started.
  • In the next page, it will ask you to fill your personal details.
  • After filling,Continue to the next page.
  • In the next page, it will ask you to input the username, you can put something like admin,etc. and it will ask you other various entries to fill.
  • After filling all the entries,Click on I accept.
  • You are almost done!!! Now, you just need to confirm your site's ownership.
  • You can choose any of the given methods to confirm site ownership.
And now you can have your own Domain Email for your website!!! Enjoy!!!


I hope my article was useful to you!!!
Please do comments on this post!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

4 Respones to "Trick to get Domain Email for your Website for free"

stalinwesley said...
6 October 2011 at 07:46

super tip .....

i will try this trick


thanks .....

stalinwesley said...
6 October 2011 at 18:43

this possible is own blogger ?


blogspot.com is not working.......


thanks ...

Kuldeep Khatri said...
7 October 2011 at 02:50

nop....I mentioned in the post too!!! it only works for custom domains!!1 Thnxx for your commnets!!! Keep Visiting!!!

coolection@all said...
11 October 2011 at 00:02

thnks..........

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali