0

How to Create Google+ Fanpage





How to Create Google+ Fanpage
Google+ has recently launched Google+ fan page as similar to Facebook Fan page. As Google+ has launched this awesome feature, you should take the benefit of it, by making a page to promote your brand,blog,products,company,etc.  Now it is advantageous to all website owners, brand builders, Company owners,etc. to create a page and get connected with Google+ users. The Google+ page is quite simple to use and as well as similar to Google+ profile like you can +1 posts/page,comment using your page name, add people in your circles,etc.


 The best part of creating a page on Google+ is that your Google+ pages are connected with Google search engines. As such, you can get more likes which will help to build your brand as your page is being indexed in Google.

However, Procedure to create a Google+ FanPage is pretty simple.

Steps to create a Google plus FanPage:-

  • Login into your Google+ Account from here - Create a Google plus FanPage
  • A page with title Create a Page will open showing various categories. Select any category of your choice. Here I am creating a page for my blog, So I will choose Product or Brand.
  • It will ask you to enter information like Brand NameWebsite Name (Optional), and will ask to select a sub-category.

How to Create Google+ Fanpage

  • Google+ will ask you to add a tagline and a profile picture for your Fanpage.
  • Click continue and you're done!!!

You have successfully created your Google+ FanPage.

If you do not have a Google+ Account, just drop a comment including your Gmail's Email Address, we will soon get it for you.



So,I hope you have enjoyed my article.
Share your views about this software via comments.
Like us on Facebook!!!
Do not forget to subscribe to our feeds.
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

0 Respones to "How to Create Google+ Fanpage"

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali