2

Trick to Format an Unformatable Pen drive



Hii Friends...I hope you all are fine. Today am going to share a very useful trick. As sometimes we are unable in formatting our Pen drives. As it may be affected by virus (mainly autorun) or any other problem, so we cannot format it by using the quick format feature. So today am going to share a useful trick-"How to format an unformatable pen drive using DOS command"!!! 




Read More...


Steps:

  • Insert your pen drive in the USB port.
  • Go to run.
  • Type the following command
    format h: and ht enter
    [Here h: refers to the removable disk hard drive letter]
  • It will ask you that you want to format or not. Y or N !!! Hit Y and press enter.
  • You are done!!! Enjoy!!!

I hope this trick was useful to you!!!
Please do comments on this post!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

2 Respones to "Trick to Format an Unformatable Pen drive"

Shashank Mittra said...
2 October 2011 at 02:07

THIS TRICK IS VERY USEFUL THANXX NOW I CAN EASILY FORMAT MY PEN DRIVE .
TANXX AGAIN !!!!!

Kuldeep Khatri said...
2 October 2011 at 02:12

thnxx for your comment...
Keep Visiting!!!

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali