5

SpeedyFox: Firefox Speed Booster





SpeedyFox: Firefox Speed Booster
Hey friends....I hope you all are fine. Are you are pissed off with the slow Firefox speed??? Then Today am going to provide you a very useful tool for you that is SpeedyFox, which will help you to get rid of slow Firefox Speed. SpeedyFox is a small utility which compresses all your saved data and thereby, enhances your Firefox speed to a great way.  It compresses all the data that makes Firefox heavier and eats up its speed. It will compress it and will make it faster and smoother.


Features of Speedyfox:-




  • It will boost your startup time by 3 times.

  • Boost your browsing speed.

  • Quick Operation with Cookies.


      SPEEDYFOX FREE DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS

  • After Downloading SpeedyFox, Just run it.
  • Check mark on Run Firefox After Optimization.After that, Click on Speed up my Firefox. {Make sure that Firefox is closed}
SpeedyFox: Firefox Speed Booster

  • When it will be optimized, the Firefox window will open and you will see a Sudden increase in your Browsing Speed!!Enjoy!!!!!!
Notice: And a slight delay friends!! I will be going outside for 3-5 days!! So, A bit-break from blogging due to Diwali !!! And wish you too a Happy Diwali !!! But we will soon be back with awesome tricks with our readers!!!

So, I hope my article was useful to you!!
Please do comments on this post!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

5 Respones to "SpeedyFox: Firefox Speed Booster"

Divyashwar said...
24 October 2011 at 08:55

ya, nice trick......
happy diwali......

me :- divyashwarraj@gmail.com

Kuldeep Khatri said...
24 October 2011 at 20:19

Thnx for your comment!!
Keep Visiting!!!

coolection@all said...
2 November 2011 at 22:43

thnks....
buddy

harsha vardhana said...
8 November 2011 at 14:57

thank you bro really AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuldeep Khatri said...
9 November 2011 at 02:07

Thnxx guys for your comment!!!
Keep Visiting!!!

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali