0

How to do group chat with friends in Facebook



Facebook
Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. As we know that Facebook comes with anonymous features, and there are various features of it that we are not aware of!!! One of them is Group Chat, One might not be aware of it, but it is one of the most awaited feature on Facebook. Actually,this group feature allows you to chat with multiple friends from a single Chat Box.It allows you to add multiple friends to chat. It is easy to configure and much easy to use.





Steps to do group chat in Facebook:-





  • Now open the chat box of any online friend with whom you want to chat.

  • After that click on the Gears icon present at the top of the chat box and Click on Add Friends to Chat.




How to group chat in Facebook



  • Now you will see a box to enter the friends names. Just enter the names of the friends to whom you want to add to the group chat.



How to group chat in Facebook




  • Click done and enjoy chatting with multiple friends!!!

So,I hope you enjoyed my article!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

0 Respones to "How to do group chat with friends in Facebook"

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali