0

Download Windows 7 Themes





Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. As we all know that Windows 7 comes with 7 inbuilt     themes.  But as the time passes, you might get bored with the same looks and think of trying something new. However, there is an official site by Microsoft from which you can download thousands of Windows 7 themes. You can get amazing and themes of various categories.





I had also posted an article about How to unlock Hidden Themes in Windows 7.

You can download various Windows 7 themes by Clicking here.






You can download any of the themes from here of your choice. Click on the theme setup and the theme will automatically get installed.


So, I hope you will enjoy downloading Windows 7 themes!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

0 Respones to "Download Windows 7 Themes"

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali