1

Refresh PC: Fix random errors in your computer



Hii Friends.....I hope yo all are fine. You may face many random errors on your computer.To solve them,you may need to format your computer. So you do not need to do so.However, Today am going to tell you about a utility that will solve such computer bugs easily.




Read More...


"REFRESH PC" is a small utility that allows free restore all your default settings and will fix many random errors on your system.Refresh PC comes with a very user-friendly interface and it is much easy to use. It also creates a system restore point and using that you can later on undo various changes made by Refresh PC if necessary.

                                
                        DOWNLOAD REFRESH  PC HERE                

                




After installing this software, You need to click on Refresh my Windows Settings. It will start working on your system. It will restore the default settings for various essential services and system specific keys from the Windows Registry and also it will clean the temporary folder.

As soon as it completes the process of restoring your windows default settings, it will ask you to reboot your system. Just reboot your system, and you will get rid of many random errors you were facing previously!!!


So, I hope that this article was useful to you!!!
Please do comment on this post!!!!
Keep Visiting!!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

1 Respones to "Refresh PC: Fix random errors in your computer"

coolection@all said...
25 September 2011 at 09:20

thnks.........

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali