1

Latest trick on facebook: Post empty status and comments



Hii Friends.....I hope you all are fine.Well, many people update their status to gather other's attention towards their status. Well, If you are looking for such a status update, then you are at the right place. Today am going to tell you that how can you post a Empty status as well as a  empty comment and amaze your friends by doing this. Well, This trick is in news from the past days and I forgot to share it with you but this trick is gaining publicity day by day. I also posted about How to post your status with various gadgets without having them. So, I thought to share this latest facebook trick with my Friends and readers.  So, the procedure of this latest facebook trick is given below.




Read More...

So, What I mean by blank status update and comment is shown below:








I posted blank status and blank comments in this photo. Well, this will attract most of your friends and they will comment what is this bullshit!!! ha ha !!!


How to post empty status and empty comment on facebook????





  • Firstly login into your facebook account.
  • Now,go to update status field.
  • Now, Keep holding Alt key and type 0173.
  • Now release Alt key and click on share post.
  • Now!!! Yipee!! You are done.
Note: The same trick would be used to post empty comments that is keep holding Alt key and type 0173 and hit enter this will show a empty comment.

So, I made you aware with the most latest trick of facebook.
So, I hope you will enjoy sharing empty status and comments.
Please do comments on this post.
Keep Visiting.


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

1 Respones to "Latest trick on facebook: Post empty status and comments"

coolection@all said...
9 September 2011 at 09:48

thnks
dat is fantastic
ur tricks r awesome..

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali