2

Get Rid of the New Chat Interface and Switch to the Old One



Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. Today am again here to post a Facebook Trick. Well, Facebook is the most popular social networking site and is having Alexa Rank 2 all around the world. Well, Facebook has been trying to bring out more and more changes in it to make it look more Professional. But most of the people are annoyed with the new chat interface brought out by facebook. Well, Today am going to tell you how to get rid of this annoying change. And how to switch back to the old chat interface.





Read More...


Well, the annoying things about it are that it shows all the people including those who are offline which really sucks as well as now facebook has also added a new annoying object saying that more online friends. While, the old chat interface is more simple to use.


Well, this is a browser trick. And if you are using Firefox, Chrome and Opera, then you can get your old chat interface back by installing a extension/add-on.



The name of this extension is "Sidebar Disabler" which you need to install in tour browser to get back the old chat interface. 




So here are the extensions:



  • Install "Sidebar Disabler" for Google Chrome from here.
  • Install "Sidebar Disabler" for Mozilla Firefox from here.
  • Install "Sidebar Disabler" for Opera Mini from here.

So, I hope you will enjoy using the old chat interface.
I hope you have enjoyed my article!!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!! 


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

2 Respones to "Get Rid of the New Chat Interface and Switch to the Old One"

coolection@all said...
9 September 2011 at 09:07

thnks alot

Kuldeep Khatri said...
9 September 2011 at 20:06

Keep Visiting....

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali