3

Get Email alerts on your Phone for free




We are too busy to check our mails regularly. However, we check our mails occasionally. So, I am going to provide you a very useful trick that will help you to receive your Email updates on your phone. This is a very simple and useful trick...

Read More...

Steps:
  • Firstly go to this site www.site2sms.com .
  • Register on site2sms with your mobile number.
  • After registering on that site, go to Email alert tab in that site.


  • Set your days and time when you want to receive the Email Updates via SMS as shown below.

  • Now go to your Gmail Account and put this link in your address bar.
        https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#settings

  • Now you will be redirected to the page that is your Gmail Account's Settings.


  • Now click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.




  • Add a forward Email to site2sms.com

  • Now verify account via code.

Enjoy!!! You are done!!! Now you can receive Email Alerts on your Phone!!!


So, I hope my article was useful to you!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

3 Respones to "Get Email alerts on your Phone for free"

coolection@all said...
28 September 2011 at 07:10

thnks.. alot

Trickstreasure.com said...
7 November 2011 at 00:58

NIce trick... :)

Kuldeep Khatri said...
7 November 2011 at 04:26

Thnxx for your comment!!!
Keep Visiting!!!

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali