1

Fixit: Solve your Microsoft Computer problems online




Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. Today am back with a very useful trick for you. Well, Today am back with an application named as Fixit. Fixit is an online program developed by Microsoft to help all its users to solve their various problems and issues online. It will provide all the categories. It will easily solve your purpose.


Read More...


                                           GO TO FIXIT FROM HERE


Microsoft has made it very easy for all the users to fix their problems online. So it will show you the below categories. Just see the tutorial below.



So, here are the categories. Select any of the category that you want to troubleshoot with.




Here you have selected the category that you want to troubleshoot with. After selecting the  problems,it will show me some below helpful ways to solve my problem....





Now any of the following can the solution and helpful to troubleshoot ant kind of problem.
So, I got my solution using Fixit. Did You????

I hope my article was useful to you!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!

Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

1 Respones to "Fixit: Solve your Microsoft Computer problems online"

coolection@all said...
25 September 2011 at 09:26

thnks.........

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali