1

Enable GodMode in Windows 7



Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. Today am going to share an amazing trick with Windows 7 Users. However,this trick will help you to use some cool hidden features of Windows 7, and it is called GodMode in Windows 7. GodMode is a folder developed by the Microsoft Development which allows you to access all Windows Settings and allows you to customize them from a single place. This is very useful as you can easily change your Windows settings using this trick. You also do not need to go to the control Panel to change any type of settings.




Read More...

Steps to Enable GodMode in Windows 7:

  • Create a New Folder.
  • Rename that folder to GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
The Folder Icon will change....

After clicking on it, it will provide you a big list from where you can customize your Windows Settings.

Please do not try this with any other versions of Windows It may harm your Computer.
So, I hope this was useful to you!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

1 Respones to "Enable GodMode in Windows 7"

coolection@all said...
21 September 2011 at 07:17

thnks...........

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali