4

Bypass Paypal payment: Now Download Softwares,Games,etc.for free without paying any money



Hii Friends....I hope you all are fine. Today am back with an awesome trick. We all know that we need to pay via paypal for downloading various things from Internet like games,Ebooks,Software,etc. However, this trick works only on few websites that have very weak security. So Today you are going to learn another hacking trick that is "BYPASSING PAYPAL PAYMENT".





Read More...

Steps:

Just paste the below code in your address bar on the site where the option comes to pay via Paypal .

                  javascript:top.location=document.getElementsByName('return')[0].value; javascript:void(0);

If this code worked out for you, you will be redirected to the download page, Else bad luck, try another site..... (or buy it)

Some Important tips:


  • This trick is working only on those sites with weak security features.
  • Make sure that your browser supports Javascript.
One website on which this trick works:- www.ptcexpert.com

Here is the list of the websites where this script works:- 
http://pastesite.com/22775

So, I hope you have enjoyed my article!!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

4 Respones to "Bypass Paypal payment: Now Download Softwares,Games,etc.for free without paying any money"

coolection@all said...
25 September 2011 at 07:55

thnks alot..

Ritz&Yash said...
5 October 2011 at 23:19

then bro can you tell on which sites will it work

bhandari matrimony said...
12 October 2011 at 12:45

great software but what abt cyber crime??

Kuldeep Khatri said...
13 October 2011 at 02:55

thnxx!!! Let it be!!!

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Man Behind CoolTricks

Hey guys, I am Kuldeep Khatri. I am a 13 year old Passionate Blogger from Jodhpur, Rajsthan. I really love blogging as it's my Passion & Hobby. I really love it and it's the best source for me to express my knowledge. Hope you like my work.

© 2011 Cool Tricks This content is copyrighted to Kuldeep Khatri | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by Ammar Ali